AALAS National Meeting Facilitators Needed
We can’t do it without you! Facilitators are needed for the 2016 AALAS National Meeting in Charlotte, NC. Access the Facilitator Guidelines and Facilitator Sign-Up Form when you visit here: https://www.aalas.org/national-meeting/presenters/presenter-information
For additional info, please email Jai Tubbs at email@example.comEven if you cannot attend the AALAS meeting, you can help the Foundation which in turn helps you with materials needed to educate your local communities -
- Donate an item to the silent or live auction – each branch is entered in a drawing for a prize for every item donated! Individual donations are also welcome. Follow the suggested items list on the link below.
- Enter the race and purchase/decorate a race car – branch level award could be yours! Get your membership involved in online pledging to advance your entry in the race!
For attendees –
- Get your Celebrate the Mouse pin ($5 donation) and get a souvenir race photo – groups welcome!
- Donate $50 and also get the stuffed honey bee (state insect), among other fun items.
- Volunteer to help with the AREA program.
- Attend the foundation reception on Wednesday evening which includes the live auction!
For all –
- Donate to the Foundation, plan to talk to your community about the importance of biomedical research and request the posters and other information available at no charge from the AALAS foundation!