LAWTE 2017 Biennial Conference- “Sweet Spot”: Teaching, Learning, and Supporting Animal Welfare
The Biennial Laboratory Animal Welfare Exchange Meeting will take place in exciting Hershey Pennsylvania June 13-16, 2017. Interested individuals are encouraged to submit abstracts for posters or presentations.
Why Submit an Abstract?
- Do you have a unique or innovative training idea you would like to share with the training community?
- Have you come up with a creative solution to a training/education problem at your institution?
- Have you collected data regarding training services or programs?
…Then share it with us!
Presenting at LAWTE will allow you to:
- Help others struggling with the same issues as you and your institution
- Have a platform for a published article in Laboratory Animal Science Professional (LAS Pro) or other lab animal science magazines
- Obtain CEUs to maintain your credentials
- Connect with your colleagues and peers
- Gain recognition for the amazing work that you do
- The title should be concise and accurately convey the abstract subject matter.
- Abstracts should be a single paragraph, not to exceed 2,300 characters (approximately 300 words).
- Tables of data are not permitted in the abstract.
- Do not use trade names, technical jargon, names of products, companies, or institutions, or abbreviations other than units of measurement.
- Please include names and institutional affiliations of all authors and contact information for the primary (submitting) author.
- Abstracts should generally follow this format: problem, approach/study design, observations/results, and conclusions.
- Supply a brief (~30 words) bio for the primary author including any degrees and certifications.
Please indicate whether submission is for a Poster or Oral presentation
- Oral presentations may be 1 hour didactic sessions or shorter 15-20 minute platform sessions.
September 1, 2016 - Abstract submissions open
December 10, 2016 - Deadline for abstract submission
Submit Poster abstracts electronically to Amy Kilpatrick at email@example.com
Submit Oral Presentation abstracts electronically to LaTesa Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org